How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of our products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases,
- to respond to your customer service inquiries,
- to post your comments or statements on our websites;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work with Service Providers – We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require these companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law.
- When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When You Post on Our Websites – If you post information on a blog or another part of our site, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our site.